Raymond mill is a competent player in the stone milling industry, and its output directly affects the user's income. To ensure the efficient production of Raymond mills, proper installation and maintenance are essential. So, how to do the installation and maintenance work of Raymond mill? This article will give you detailed tips
4 points to pay attention to when using Raymond mill
1. In order to make the Raymond pulverizer normal, the equipment "equipment maintenance and safe operation system" should be formulated to ensure the long-term safe operation of the Raymond pulverizer. At the same time, necessary maintenance tools, grease and corresponding accessories should be provided.
2. When the grinding roller device of the Raymond mill has been used for more than 500 hours to replace the grinding roller, the rolling bearings in the roller sleeve must be cleaned, and the damaged parts should be replaced in time. The refueling tool can be a manual refueling pump and a grease gun. .
3. When the Raymond mill is in use, there should be a fixed person responsible for it, and the operator must have a certain technical level. Before the installation of the Raymond mill, the operators must carry out the necessary technical training to make them understand the principle and performance of the Raymond mill and be familiar with the operating procedures.
4. After the Raymond mill has been used for a period of time, it should be overhauled. At the same time, the wearing parts such as the grinding roller, grinding ring, blade, etc. should be overhauled and replaced. The connecting bolts and nuts of the grinding roller should be carefully checked before and after use to see if There is looseness, whether the lubricating grease has been added enough.
3 big steps to get the installation and commissioning work of Raymond mill
1.Preparations before installation of Raymond mill
1.1. When the Raymond mill has not been installed at the operating site, it should be kept properly. The exposed surface must be coated with anti-rust grease and protected from sunlight and rain to prevent the body from getting rusty and water. A maintenance system must be established.
1.2. The plant and foundation should have sufficient height and installation position according to the dimensions of the installation foundation drawing of the Raymond mill. The foundation of the Raymond mill should be made of high-standard cement and must be buried with steel bars before the foundation can be poured, and the threading pipe or cable trench should be buried . After the cement foundation is poured, there must be a 15-day maintenance period.
1.3. It should be equipped with 2 to 3 tons of lifting tools for the installation and maintenance of Raymond mill.
1.4. If the Raymond mill has been used for more than 6 months from leaving the factory, the main shaft system, transmission device, grinding roller device, analysis oil pool, etc. should be cleaned and checked. After cleaning and checking, sufficient lubricant should be added to each part.
2. Raymond mill installation
2.1. First, hoist the base of the transmission device into the pit and fill it up. Pay attention to control a certain height, then use a level to correct the upper plane "A", and install the transmission device on the "A" surface and fix it with bolts.
2.2. The main engine installation of Raymond Mill. Before installation, a rubber anti-vibration pad should be placed between the bottom plane of the base and the cement foundation and the connection of the anchor bolts (see figure), and then use a frame level to correct the base "B" plane. The correction points are the four points of the cross and the cross line. For the positive coupling halves "C" and "D", their different axis degrees should be less than 0.20 mm, the non-parallelism of E1-E2 should not be greater than 0.1 mm, and the gap between "E1" and "E2" should be kept at 5- Within 8 mm.
2.3. The position and height of the pipeline device should be installed according to the general drawing, and should not be changed or heightened arbitrarily. The joints of each pipeline should be sealed, and there should be no air leakage after tightening. The electrical equipment should be accurate and reliable, and the test machine should be carried out after the installation of the components.
3. Debugging of Raymond mill (dry running test machine)
3.1. Run the test machine under no-load. Before the test machine without load, the grinding roller device should be held and rolled firmly with a mesh rope to avoid contact and impact between the grinding roller and the grinding ring, and then the main machine has no less than 1 hour to run the test machine; The operation should be stable, the oil temperature in the tank should not exceed 80℃, and the temperature rise should not exceed 40℃. The rotation direction of the host and analyzer is shown in Figure 4.
3.2. The blower should be turned on without load, and then load after it runs normally, and then observe that it runs smoothly without abnormal noise and vibration. The temperature of the rolling bearing should not exceed 70℃, and the temperature rise should not exceed 35℃.
3.3. The test machine under load operation time is no less than 8 hours. After the Raymond mill works normally, the whole machine has no abnormal noise, and there is no air leakage at the pipe joints. After the test machine, tighten the fasteners again to put it into normal use.
As the key equipment for stone grinding, the use of the Raymond mill must be managed diligently, and attention must be paid to maintenance. Don't go to the side after you have used it. It must be managed by a dedicated person to ensure that the Raymond mill is used every time. , Can work in ideal conditions.