At present, there are many kinds of screw conveyors
on the market, which leads many people to choose which size of the manufacturer when selecting the screw conveyor. The selected screw conveyor is always unsuitable, or the transmission power is not suitable, or the industry is not suitable. So how to choose different types of screw conveyors, what type of screw conveyor is suitable for your work site?
Shanghai Clirik Machinery Company
came to tell you today that the screw conveyor should pay attention to the following points when choosing:
1. Conveying capacity: The conveying capacity of the screw conveyor refers to the amount of material conveyed per unit time.
2, conveying speed: improve the conveying speed can improve the conveying capacity.
3. Component size: The dimensions of the conveyor include the width of the conveyor belt, the width of the slat, the volume of the hopper, the diameter of the pipe and the size of the container.
4. Conveying length and inclination: The length of the conveying line and the angle of inclination directly affect the total resistance of the conveyor and the required power.
5. The screw conveyor motor can select adjustable speed motor and ordinary motor to control the conveying speed and the hourly conveying volume.
6. Whether to add a hopper at the inlet and the size of the feed hopper.
Therefore, it is very important to choose a suitable conveyor. Only by selecting a suitable machine can the work efficiency be improved, the machine utilization rate can be increased, and a series of unnecessary troubles caused by the conveyor being unsuitable for the model can be avoided. Through these suggestions, I hope everyone can choose the right screw conveyor.